* Important Notice: The Apple Blossom Awards Have Been Canceled*
As a result of changing conditions caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Apple Blossom Teacher of the Year Awards program is being canceled this year.
We still want to honor the 2020 nominees in the following ways:
We are saddened by the need to cancel such an important and meaningful event to honor exceptional early childhood educators. In an effort to still honor the Apple Blossom Award nominees they will be:
- featured in an ad in Naples Daily News on May 2nd
- listed with their photo on our website on May 2nd at www.collierchildcare.org/apple-blossom-awards
- individually highlighted in a social media post–with a photo and quote from their application–on Collier Child Care Resources’ Facebook page sometime between April 5th to May 1st
Please contact CCCR’s Director of Fundraising and Special Events, Kimberly Komorny, for further details or specific questions. You can email Kimberly at Kimberlyk@collierchildcare.org.
About the Apple Blossom Awards
Each year in Collier County, the Apple Blossom Awards recognize exceptional early childhood teachers for their efforts in educating our youngest children through their most formative years. CCCR presents three awards:
- Infant/Toddler “Teacher of the Year”
- Preschool “Teacher of the Year”
- School Year Center “Teacher of the Year”