The “CCCR Business 100″ is an exclusive group of local businesses supporting CCCR’s mission and programs.
The CCCR Business 100 invests in Collier County’s current and future workforce. Your donation upon joining provides:
- Partial scholarship assistance for the children of working parents who fall below the federal poverty level and cannot afford quality early childhood care and education.
- Supplies and equipment to support our early childhood education programs
The donation to become a member is $500 per year or $50 monthly.
- Invitations to three free networking events annually
- Official announcement on all social media channels
- Blog post about your business on CCCR website with Interview
- Announcement in monthly newsletter to all CCCR subscribers
- Your business listed in the Member Directory on the CCCR website with a link to your business and your “Member Blog”
- Press release to all local media announcing your participation
- Listing in all of our event programs
- Signage with your logo included at all of our Business 100 events
- Given priority to host one of our networking events. You provide the space and food and we will provide the rest!
- Tour of a CCCR Facility with photo opportunities for social media posts
- Official Photo
- Special mention at our networking events about your business joining
- Your name and/or logo highlighted on our marketing materials to other businesses, volunteers and donors as being one of our community supporters
- “Member Spotlight” post on social media and additional PR throughout the year
- A desire to choose your service/product from other businesses, our employees, donors and volunteers because of your involvement with CCCR
- Opportunity to host your own event, fundraiser, or drive with proceeds benefiting CCCR
- Volunteer opportunities, if you would like to participate
- Your donation is tax-deductible
- Last but not least, the community will get to know, recognize, and appreciate that your company cares about the children that live in Collier County
Once your membership fee has been processed, our marketing team will reach out to you to coordinate interviews and information at a time that’s convenient for you. If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 239.643.3908.
Won’t you consider helping us give the children of Collier County a brighter future? After all, it is an investment in the entire community!