Collier Child Care Resources (CCCR) seeks an experienced professional teacher to work at one of our early learning centers. The successful candidate will become part of a team providing children with a safe, healthy, stimulating, nurturing and developmentally-appropriate environment. The candidate must be a self-starter with an impeccable work ethic, a high level of professionalism, a nurturing personality and good judgment.
- High school diploma or GED
- 45 hrs of Mandated Training (or will begin within 90 days of employment & will complete within 1 year)
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or 12 credits in Early Childhood Education required
- Degree in education-related field preferred
- Ability to lift and tend to children 0-5 years, stoop and bend to child’s level, and squat to floor level
Salary based on education and experience. When you join the Collier Child Care Resources family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families and employees. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes: competitive salary, paid personal leave, 12 paid holidays, comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans including medical, dental and vision, 401K Plan and an Employee Assistance Plan. The potential candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug screening, as well as be willing to participate in continuing education. Collier Child Care Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Naples, FL
Collier Child Care Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place.
Please send resumes to Gailm@collierchildcare.org or call 239.643.3908 for more information.
Click here to download CCCR Employment Application