Do you want to make a difference in a children’s non-profit organization?
Collier Child Care Resources (CCCR) is seeking an Associate Director of Fundraising and Events.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all CCCR events
- Acquire corporate sponsorship for events
- Develop and assist a network of event committee members and volunteers
- Solicit monetary and in-kind donations for events
- Coordinate volunteers for special events and volunteer projects
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and Development Team
- Create budgets and event summary reports
- Contribute to the overall success of the agency
- Special projects or duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Three+ years of professional experience in events preferred
- Ability to manage multiple events per year
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter who requires little or no supervision to meet goals
Competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, flexible schedule, family-friendly workplace, 50% off child care and much more!
When you join the Collier Child Care Resources family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families and employees. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes: competitive salary, paid personal leave, 12 paid holidays, comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans including medical, dental and vision, 401K Plan and an Employee Assistance Plan. The potential candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug screening, as well as be willing to participate in continuing education. Collier Child Care Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
How To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to: Niccole Howard, Executive Director at Niccoleh@collierchildcare.org
Collier Child Care Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place.