Do you want to make a difference in a children’s non-profit organization?
Collier Child Care Resources (CCCR) is seeking an Associate Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Plan and execute all CCCR marketing and communications strategies
- Design collateral and branding materials such as print and online ads, flyers, brochures, and impact reports
- Website management and content development
- Write press releases, proposals, impact reports and articles
- Prepare and send Constant Contact emails and e-newsletters
- Create in-house marketing materials such as event programs, direct mail, and flyers
- Manage multiple social media platforms, posting frequently
- Serve as lead point person on media interactions
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Three+ years of professional experience in marketing/communications preferred
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Tech-heavy position. Social media, graphic design and WordPress experience desired
- Must be a self-starter who requires little or no supervision to meet goals
Competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, flexible schedule, family-friendly workplace, 50% off child care and much more!
When you join the Collier Child Care Resources family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families and employees. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes: competitive salary, paid personal leave, 12 paid holidays, comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans including medical, dental and vision, 401K Plan and an Employee Assistance Plan. The potential candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug screening, as well as be willing to participate in continuing education. Collier Child Care Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
How To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to: Niccole Howard, Executive Director at Niccoleh@collierchildcare.org
Collier Child Care Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place.