Would you enjoy utilizing all your office management skills while also making a difference in the lives of children? The Office Manager at Collier Child Care Resources is the glue that holds CCCR’s administration office together, and, while not working directly with children, you will help us fulfill our mission to help local children and families. CCCR provides tuition assistance to working families that struggle to afford child care, and provides high-quality early childhood education and care to children ages birth to five at four Child Development Centers in Collier County. The Office Manager works under the supervision of the Executive Director/CEO and performs a variety of responsible clerical duties. Would you like to join a team that respects each other, has fun, and is passionate about their work?
The Office Manager is integral to the overall success of the agency. You will work closely with the Executive Director, Director of Finance, Director of Development, Director of Marketing and Communications, and Director of Fundraising and Events in all aspects of promoting CCCR, administering HR functions, and maintaining the administrative office. Some of these responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- HR functions such as conduct new hire orientations and background screening, and maintain employee files
- Processing bi-weekly employee time sheets; upload approved payroll data to PEO website
- Assist Executive Director with details of monthly board meetings
- Set appointments for Executive Director and development team and maintain agency-wide calendar
- Answer telephone and respond to public and employee inquiries
- Update and maintain agency forms for administrative use
- Contribute to special projects and events as required
- Maintain neat, clean, organized office
- Promote and represent professional image of agency
- Performs all other duties as required or assigned
- High School Diploma; AS Degree preferred
- Five years of office experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of Office software package (including Excel) and use of computer
- Excellent keyboarding and general office skills
- Proficient in the English language with excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all employee and agency information and conduct self with discrete decorum at all times
- Organized, detail-oriented and strive for excellence at all times
- Able to work and communicate effectively with the public, children, as a part of a team, and with other staff members
- Licensed to drive a vehicle in the State of Florida; comfortable driving the agency van
- General office with local travel
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Friendly Office environment
- Some local travel required; participation in and attendance at events held to promote CCCR
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Completive salary based upon experience.
- Extensive benefits package that includes: paid personal leave and 12 paid holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans including medical, dental and vision and a 401K Plan (that employee contributes).
- CCCR staff receives a 50% discount for childcare tuition of enrolled children.
When you join the CCCR family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families and employees. The potential candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug screening. Collier Child Care Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative support: 5 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)