The CCCR Business 100 is a group of philanthropic business that support CCCR’s mission of early education. Your donation upon joining provides:
- Partial scholarship assistance for the children of working parents who fall below the federal poverty level and cannot afford quality early childhood care and education.
- Supplies and equipment to support our early childhood education programs
The donation to become a member is $500 per year or $50 monthly.
- Invitations to three free networking events annually
- Your unique “Member Blog” about your business on CCCR website
- Official announcement on all social media channels
- Announcement in monthly newsletter to all CCCR subscribers
- Your business listed in the Member Directory on the CCCR website with a link to your business website
- Press release to all local media announcing your participation
- Listing in all of our event programs
- Signage with your logo included at all of our Business 100 events
- Given priority to host one of our networking events. You provide the space and food and we will provide the rest!
- Tour of a CCCR facility with photo opportunities for social media posts
- Official photo
- Special mention at our networking events about your business joining
- Your name and/or logo highlighted on our marketing materials to other businesses, volunteers and donors as being one of our community supporters
- “Member Spotlight” post on social media and additional PR throughout the year
- A desire to choose your service/product from other businesses (our employees, donors and volunteers because of your involvement with CCCR)
- Opportunity to host your own event, fundraiser, or drive with proceeds benefiting CCCR
- Volunteer opportunities, if you would like to participate
- Your donation is tax-deductible
- Last but not least, the community will get to know, recognize, and appreciate that your company cares about local children