The “CCCR Business 100″ is an exclusive group of local businesses supporting Collier Child Care Resources’ mission and programs.
The “CCCR Business 100″ is investing in Collier County’s current and future workforce. It does so by providing:
- Partial scholarship assistance for the children of working parents who fall below the federal poverty level and cannot afford quality early childhood care and education.
- Supplies and equipment to support our early childhood education programs
Your membership benefits include:
- Company logo placed on our website with a link to your company’s website
- Signage with your logo included at all of our Business 100 events
- Your name and/or logo highlighted on our marketing materials to other businesses, volunteers and donors as being one of our community supporters
- Your business logo appears on our newsletters and e-mail marketing
- Special article about you and your company on website’s when you join & press release submitted to media
- Mentions of your company on social media and additional PR throughout the year
- Networking events throughout the year
- Given priority to host one of our networking events. You provide the space and food and we will provide the rest!
- A desire to choose your service/product from other businesses, our employees, donors and volunteers because of your involvement with CCCR
- A listing in our program and given special recognition at our Big Impressions by Little Artists fundraising event
- Yearly ads in different publications
- Your donation is tax-deductible
- Last but not least, the community will get to know, recognize, and appreciate that your company cares about the children that live in Collier County
How to Donate
The donation to become a member of the “CCCR Business 100″ is $500 per year. Please make check payable to CCCR (your donation is tax deductible) and send to: Collier Child Care Resources, Inc., 2335 Tamiami Trail N., Suite #504, Naples, FL 34103. For more information, call CCCR at 239.643.3908.
Won’t you consider helping us give the children of Collier County a brighter future? After all, it is an investment in the entire community!
Click here for the Business 100 Brochure
Current Business 100 members, click on their name to learn more!
|The O’Dell Group- Morgan Stanley||Christie’s Flowers and Gifts|
|Nicola Family Law|
Collier Child Care Resources, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. We will neither sell nor share any of our donor information.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Information about Business 100 Group’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]