The “CCCR Business 100″ is an exclusive group of philanthropic local businesses supporting CCCR’s mission and programs.
The “CCCR Business 100″ is investing in Collier County’s current and future workforce. It does so by providing:
- Partial scholarship assistance for the children of working parents who struggle to child care
- Supplies and equipment for the children we serve
Your membership benefits include:
- Invitations to three free networking events annually
- Your unique “Member Blog” about your business on CCCR website with your interview
- Official announcement on all social media channels
- Announcement in monthly newsletter to all CCCR subscribers
- Your business listed in the Member Directory on the CCCR website with a link to your business website
- Press release to all local media announcing your participation
- Listing in all of our event programs
- Signage with your logo included at all of our Business 100 events
- Given priority to host one of our networking events. You provide the space and food and we will provide the rest!
- Tour of a CCCR facility with photo opportunities for social media posts
- Official photo
- Special mention at our networking events about your business joining
- Your name and/or logo highlighted on our marketing materials to other businesses, volunteers and donors as being one of our community supporters
- “Member Spotlight” post on social media and additional PR throughout the year
- A desire to choose your service/product from other businesses (our employees, donors and volunteers because of your involvement with CCCR)
- Opportunity to host your own event, fundraiser, or drive with proceeds benefiting CCCR
- Volunteer opportunities, if you would like to participate
- Your donation is tax-deductible
- Last but not least, the community will get to know, recognize, and appreciate that your company cares about local children
The donation to become a member of the “CCCR Business 100″ is $500 per year or $50 monhtly. Join online or, if you prefer, make check payable to CCCR and send to: Collier Child Care Resources, Inc., 2335 Tamiami Trail N., Suite #504, Naples, FL 34103.
For more information, call CCCR at 239.643.3908. Your donation is tax deductible.
Won’t you consider helping us give the children of Collier County a brighter future? After all, it is an investment in the entire community!
Click here for the Business 100 Brochure
Current Business 100 members, click on their name to learn more!
|The O’Dell Group- Morgan Stanley||Christie’s Flowers and Gifts|
|Nicola Family Law||
Collier Child Care Resources, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. We will neither sell nor share any of our donor information.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Information about Business 100 Group’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]