Would you like to make a difference in the lives of young children AND their families? Collier Child Care Resources (CCCR) seeks an experienced professional to fill an early childhood teaching position at one of our early childhood development centers in Naples, FL. CCCR provides tuition assistance to working families that struggle to afford child care. We offer high-quality early childhood education and care to children ages six weeks to five years. We believe that high-quality early education is the foundation for a child’s later success in school and as an adult. We believe early childhood educators deserve the respect their important work merits. The successful candidate will become part of a team providing children with a safe, healthy, stimulating, nurturing and developmentally-appropriate environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Desired traits include:
- Energetic, outgoing, professional, detailed and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience in the early childhood education field
- Self-starter with impeccable work ethic
- Nurturing personality and good judgment
- Knowledge of Reggio Emilia philosophy, creative curriculum, and on-going developmental assessments using Teaching Strategies Gold is a plus
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum requirements for all teachers:
- High school diploma or GED
- Degree in education-related field preferred
- 45 hrs of mandated training or willing to complete ASAP
- CDA a plus but not mandatory
- Ability to lift and tend to children 0-5 years, stoop and bend to child’s level, and squat to floor level
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Completive salary based on education and experience.
- CCCR staff receive a 50% discount off childcare tuition of enrolled children.
- Extensive benefits package that includes: competitive salary, paid personal leave, 12 paid holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans including dental, vision, and medical, 401K Plan and an employee assistance plan.
CCCR is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. When you join the CCCR family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families and employees. The potential candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or FAX resume to 239-643-4906