Seeking Substitute Teachers Committed to Quality Care and Education
Collier Child Care Resources (CCCR) seeks experienced professionals to substitute at any of four early childhood development centers, as needed. Would you like to make a difference in the lives of young children AND their families? Do you have a passion for teaching, but would like a flexible schedule?
CCCR provides tuition assistance to working families that struggle to afford child care. We offer high-quality early childhood education and care to children ages six weeks to five years. We believe that high-quality early education is the foundation for a child’s later success in school and as an adult. We believe early childhood educators deserve the respect their important work merits. Successful candidates will become part of a team providing children with a safe, healthy, stimulating, nurturing and developmentally-appropriate environment.
- Energetic, outgoing, professional, detailed and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience in the early childhood education field
- Self-starter with impeccable work ethic
- Flexible and able to easily adjust to a variety of work settings and changes
- Nurturing personality and good judgment
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift and tend to children 0-5 years, stoop and bend to child’s level, and squat to floor level
Salary based on education and experience.
CCCR is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. When you join the CCCR family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families and employees. The potential candidate must be able to pass a background check.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org