Would you like to make a difference in the lives of young children AND their families? Collier Child Care Resources seeks an experienced professional to work as a VPK Teacher at Child’s Path, a CCCR Early Childhood Development Center. CCCR provides tuition assistance to working families that struggle to afford child care, and offers high-quality early childhood education and care to children at four Early Childhood Development Centers in Collier County. We believe that high-quality early education is the foundation for a child’s later success in school and as an adult. We believe early childhood educators deserve the respect their important work merits. The successful candidate will become part of a team providing children with a safe, healthy, stimulating, nurturing and developmentally-appropriate environment.
- Energetic, outgoing, professional, detailed and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Proven experience in the early childhood education field
- Self-starter with impeccable work ethic
- Nurturing personality and good judgment
- VPK Certified or willing to complete ASAP
- 45 hours of mandated training
- Higher education degree in a related field preferred
- Ability to lift & tend to children 2-5 yrs, stoop & bend to child‘s level, and squat to floor level
- Competitive salary, based on education and experience.
- CCCR staff receives a 50% discount for childcare tuition of enrolled children.
- An extensive benefits package that includes: competitive salary, paid personal leave, and 12 paid holidays,
- Comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans including medical, dental and vision and a 401K Plan (that employee contributes).
CCCR is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. When you join the CCCR family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families and employees. The potential candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Or FAX resume to 239-643-4906