To provide high quality early childhood care, education and resources to children, families and early learning professionals in Collier County.
To be the leading authority and trusted resource for quality early childhood care and education in Collier County.
Who we are:
Collier Child Care Resources, Inc. is a non-profit child care agency that serves children, families and early learning professionals since 2008. The agency relies upon generous donations and volunteer efforts from members of the community, corporations and foundations to build and maintain programs that make a difference for children from low-income families.
The Ten Things You Need to Know About CCCR:
1. CCCR provides affordable, quality childcare services for children six weeks to five years of age, their families, and early learning professionals in Collier County.
2. CCCR uses the Reggio Emilia approach to education, which instills a love of learning in each child by building upon his or her interests. Each child is heard and encouraged to talk, critique, compare, problem solve, and work on their own and with others. In short, they are taught to think in a fun, creative way and enjoy the process of learning. This philosophy is at the heart of teaching that is practiced at the four childcare centers.
3. We aim to care for the whole child and strive to fulfill many of the child’s social, psychological, educational, and physical needs. In a warm, inviting atmosphere, children are educated by a caring staff with higher-than-average education levels.
4. CCCR operates four child development centers: Child’s Path serving up to 85 children ages two-five; Little Wonders, serving 65 children ages one-five; and A Step Up with locations at Golden Gate and Immokalee High Schools, serving up to 140 children.
5. Through our child development centers, we support over 300 children each year with early childhood education and approximately 250 early childhood educators with professional development.
6. Collier Child Care Resources recognizes the importance of providing quality, professional development training workshops for the greater early education community to ultimately increase the quality of childcare and education for the children of Collier County. We offer multiple early childhood symposiums on researched-based, and high-demand topics for early learning professionals.
7. Partial tuition assistance is offered to low-income families attending all of our programs.
8. We pride ourselves on having a focus on the arts. The teachers work with the children daily, connecting the arts to educational experiences.
9. Child’s Path was a finalist in the childcare category of Best of Gulfshore, Reader’s Choice.
10. In 2017, CCCR provided over 55,000 meals (breakfast, lunch and snack).